Baby Girl Spears

Myles came to visit

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We got a small taste for what it would be like to have 2 kids this weekend. Myles came to stay with us and we had a blast! We went to the park, church, and played alot! We may have decided that 2 kids will be our limit. ha. We'll have to wait and see. Either way, Everly is taking all of our attention for now. You might have to wait a few more years for another spears kid from us!
We actually found Myles in this jumper! He was stuck and needed help getting out. Silly boy.


-On another note...Everly is sleeping all through the night! FINALLY! She goes to bed around 7:30 and wakes up around 7:30! yay! But this morning around 7:30, I heard Ev in the moniter and was assuming she was awake. Then I heard nothing. In my half asleep state, I thought I heard some on and off moving so I decided it was time to get up and this is what I found when I walked in her room! ahhh! I'm not ready for this. I guess we'll have to lower the mattress more!

I thought everyone would like a good shot of these teeth! She was fussing while I took this picture but you can seem them so well!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2004 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.
Baby Girl Spears: Myles came to visit